Tucked away on seven beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Montgomery County, Brookside Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center offers a healing environment that seamlessly harmonizes state-of-the-art rehabilitation and a home-like environment with the most compassionate care.
Managed under the direction of a Certified Physiatrist, the Subacute Rehab Program at Brookside Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center features the most advanced, evidence-based rehab treatments that help patients reach their rehab goals. With a keen focus on individual needs, Brookside’s remarkable team of therapists ensure that all the gains and benefits reaped through rehab are reflected in the patient’s everyday activities.
Our Subacute Rehab Program includes:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy offered 7 days a week
- Modern, expansive Gym stocked with state-of- the-art rehab equipment
- Stroke Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- ZeroG Gait and Balance Training System
- Woodway Treadmill
- A car for transfer training
- Traffic lights and environmental walking surfaces
- Outside stairs
- Home practice suite with bedroom, full bath and kitchen set-up
At Brookside Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center, we believe that all of our Willow Grove residents, their family members, and our team of professionals are special. We strive to help you get healthy and happy.
Contact us today at 215-884- 6776 to discuss effective subacute rehabilitation!
Willow Grove is located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania with a population of 15,726. Willow Grove’s history spans nearly three centuries. Following a land grant established by William Penn, known as the Manor of Moreland, the first home was built in 1719. The colonial farmstead slowly grew into a small rural community. By the mid-19th century, Willow Grove served as a summer vacation retreat for Philadelphia residents.
- Wings of Freedom Aviation Museum – The Wings of Freedom Aviation Museum preserves aviation history in the greater Delaware Valley, including the contributions of Harold F. Pitcairn, as well as the men and women who served at NASJRB Willow Grove, for the education and benefit of future generations.
- Rotary Club of Willow Grove – The Rotary Club of Willow Grove is comprised of local residents, business leaders and professionals who provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace.
- Willow Grove Chamber of Commerce – The Willow Grove Chamber of Commerce focuses on fostering a sense of community and improving the business climate throughout the community