Tucked away on seven beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Montgomery County, Brookside Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center offers a healing environment that seamlessly harmonizes state-of-the-art rehabilitation and a home-like environment with the most compassionate care.
Managed under the direction of a Certified Physiatrist, the Subacute Rehab Program at Brookside Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center features the most advanced, evidence-based rehab treatments that help patients reach their rehab goals. With a keen focus on individual needs, Brookside’s remarkable team of therapists ensure that all the gains and benefits reaped through rehab are reflected in the patient’s everyday activities.
Our Subacute Rehab Program includes:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy offered 7 days a week
- Modern, expansive Gym stocked with state-of-the-art rehab equipment
- Stroke Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- ZeroG Gait and Balance Training System
- Woodway Treadmill
- A car for transfer training
- Traffic lights and environmental walking surfaces
- Outside stairs
- Home practice suite with bedroom, full bath and kitchen set-up
At Brookside Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center, we believe that all of our Roslyn residents, their family members, and our team of professionals are special. We strive to help you get healthy and happy.
Contact us today at 215-884-6776 to discuss effective subacute rehabilitation!
Roslyn is a community in Abington Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Originally called Hillside, the name Roslyn came from rose gardens that once grew there. The first known person of European descent to settle the area was John Tyson, who bought a tract of land in 1717. He built lime kilns to turn the abundant local limestone into quicklime, starting an industry that operated into the late 20th century.
- Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce – The Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce supports over local businesses and professionals in the area to help strengthen and grow the community and its economy.
- Roslyn Fire Company – The Roslyn Fire Company provides excellent fire, rescue, fire prevention and public education services to ensure the health, safety and welfare of the community.
- Roslyn Historical Museum Society – The Roslyn Historical Museum Society is a reflection of Roslyn, its tenacity, love of life and the richly seasoned ethnic mix that once represented more than 20 nationalities.