Tucked away on seven beautifully landscaped acres in the heart of Montgomery County, Brookside Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center offers a healing environment that seamlessly harmonizes state-of-the-art rehabilitation and a home-like environment with the most compassionate care.
Managed under the direction of a Certified Physiatrist, the Subacute Rehab Program at Brookside Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center features the most advanced, evidence-based rehab treatments that help patients reach their rehab goals. With a keen focus on individual needs, Brookside’s remarkable team of therapists ensure that all the gains and benefits reaped through rehab are reflected in the patient’s everyday activities.
Our Subacute Rehab Program includes:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy offered 7 days a week
- Modern, expansive Gym stocked with state-of- the-art rehab equipment
- Stroke Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- ZeroG Gait and Balance Training System
- Woodway Treadmill
- A car for transfer training
- Traffic lights and environmental walking surfaces
- Outside stairs
- Home practice suite with bedroom, full bath and kitchen set-up
At Brookside Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center, we believe that all of our Abington residents, their family members, and our team of professionals are special. We strive to help you get healthy and happy.
Contact us today at 215-884- 6776 to discuss effective subacute rehabilitation!
Abington Township is located in Pennsylvania with a population of 55,30 and is one of Montgomery County’s oldest communities dating back to before 1700. The land that comprises Abington today was purchased from the native Lenape by William Penn during the 1680s. By the next decade, a handful of European settlers built and lived in Hill Township, at the crossroads of Susquehanna Street Road and Old York Road.
- Abington Township Police Department – The Abington Police Department, guided by the values of the community, protects the lives and property of the community.
- Old York Road Historical Society – The Old York Road Historical Society studies and preserves the history and folklore of the communities along and adjacent to Old York Road from Philadelphia to New Hope.
- Abington Public Library – The Abington Public Library provides informational resources to Abington Township residents and cultivates a community of its patrons, friends, supporters, staff and volunteers with a lifelong love of learning.